• Open the plastic package and take a lancet out.
• Combine the lancet with SafeLan-Pro only, the exclusive lancing device.
• Screw the lancet in a clockwise direction onto the lancing device (i.e. 540’ rotation)
• Pull the protective tip out.
• Follow instructions of SafeLan-Pro to obtain a blood sample.
• After using it, unscrew the lancet in a counter-clockwise direction and dispose of it according to the rules and regulations of medical waste management or guidelines.
The SafeLan lancet offers unique, innovative features unavailable elsewhere. With its core technology of protective tip and semi-automatic tip detachment before use, SafeLan delivers both safety and simplicity at the same time.
SafeLan’s design decreases the risk of transmitting blood borne pathogens and needle stick injuries. SafeLan lancet’s integrated needle allows precision insertion, minimizing pain.
The most important feature of SafeLan and its lancet is safety. Lancets currently on the market can be re-used, and so can transmit disease. The SafeLan lancing device is used once and discarded. Compared to competing products, SafeLan is also much easier to use.
Use of SafeLan in Korean Traditional Medicine
According to Korean Traditional Medicine, bloodletting is a specialized technique for numerous clinical conditions and practitioners use it to invigorate the smooth flow of Qi and blood circulation.